View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 10:12 AM   #84
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Don’t have a problem taking Elam over Ebiketie, but no ****ing way I’m taking him over Walker.

Honestly, I think Walker has a solid shot at making it to 30, and if he does, I think we run to the podium to make that selection.

Like Jermaine Johnson, he’s really just a perfect fit.
If the Chiefs keep #30 and get one of Jermaine Johnson, Trevon Walker, or Cam Thomas, I think I'm pretty ecstatic. Even if they address DE in free agency with a couple of good veterans, that's an exciting player to add.

It's a really good DE draft. In all likelihood, one of Johnson, Walker, Thomas, or Karlaftis is going to be available at #30 and that's really stupid.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote