View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 09:37 AM   #80
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Man, if we wait until the 3rd round comp to address edge in a freakishly deep DE class I'm just gonna be pissed off.

Wasn't it like 2014 where there was just an incredible WR draft class and we essentially skipped the pool altogether?

We just can't do that. Not when the need is as dire as it is and the draft fits that need so perfectly.

If Walker and Ebiketie are there in the first and we take Elam, I will be one extremely unhappy panda.

Wait a minute - that draft has DeMarvin Leal falling to the 3rd round. What the ****? I haven't seen him slide past mid-2 in any draft so far. And while I think Raimann is a hell of a prospect and would actually love getting him at 2 (make that draft Walker/Raimann and I'd JIMP), there's just no way we wouldn't take Leal at the back of 2 if we went CB in round 1.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.