View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 08:35 AM   #17
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
not significantly different. If that’s the best receiver available then by all means, but a Chase Claypool big body type would really be nice.
Terrence Marshall, Jr. is the guy you probably like most at that spot, then. He's a bigger guy, but has the versatility to run routes outside or in the slot.

Finding a bigger guy who can work inside and outside and also run all routes in Reid's system is not easy.

Toney is a titch smaller than Watkins but otherwise very similar to him. I think Watkins was a more refined route-runner in college, which I guess is the difference in their draft slotting.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.