Thread: Food and Drink The Best Slice
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 07:48 PM   #91
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I actually don't recall a thread like this on here, although I'm sure there's been a few through the years.

I prefer thin. I actually really like St Louis style pizza and gun to my head would pick Leo's as a last pizza meal if confined to the metro KC area to choose.

If we're talking Chicago, give me Lou Malnati's over Giordano's but I haven't had enough of any other Chicago pizza to have a really informed opinion.

And as for fast food--I'll "eat" just about any pizza but none of them are really any good. Been years since I've had Domino's but I've heard it's improved. Pizza Hut is completely below average but ate it so much growing up that I can stomach it just fine. And I can even get down with Papa John's about once a year and enjoy it well enough.
Leo's on Englewood and 169 highway? yep always like that pizza.

But Shakey's on Rainbow Blvd by KU Med Center to this day I still remember. The smell of parmesan and stale beer as you walked into the door. Best of anywhere I have been but I was a young kid maybe left an impression.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote