Thread: Money Jury Duty
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:14 AM   #73
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
I've been called for district court jury duty a few times and was selected 2 different times. I got lucky in that both trials only took that day. I was also called for federal jury duty when Bob Stephen was being tried for being a crooked politician, got out of that by honestly answering that I have a distrust of politicians and he was probably guilty.

I don't understand why people want to get out of jury duty, it's probably the biggest privilege Americans have, to be tried in front of a jury of your peers. If regular folks skip out of jury duty who's going to be deciding the fate of those charged with crimes?

Of course a lot of you could just send your posts on here to the judge and get immediately excused.
Lol. It’s a pretty well recognized fact that a seated jury is 90% comprised of people not smart enough to duck jury duty and 10% of civic-minded souls such as yourself.

I don’t do jury trials, but I rather suspect your types are the ones to watch out for in voir dire.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.