View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 04:49 PM   #20
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I've come around on the idea of using at least one of the first two picks on a skill player on offense.

They're likely losing Watkins, and he has been huge for KC when teams scheme to take away Hill and Kelce. You need that third threat who can make defenses pay for singling them up.

Running back is probably the biggest initial bang-for-the-buck. If they can get a true 3-down guy like Swift or Dobbins at 32, it makes sense to me.

Dobbins is a more explosive HR threat, Swift has better vision.

If they go that way at 32, probably leaves them needing to take a CB at 63, unless there's an OL/DL there they just love.
I don’t have 100% confidence in Hardman right now to be that dude but isn’t that kinda what we need him to be?

I think he’s definitely more than just a kick returner and will start in 3 WR sets. But we do need more of a possession style WR to complement he and Hill.

RB may be the spot. I think they could upgrade there if it’s a BPA situation. I just hope we never pay big at that position as long as Mahomes is around, it just wouldn’t make sense.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.