Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 09:59 AM   #128
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
My dear friend leading by example.

If he would've died, that would have been the sixth friend/relative I've lost in the last year and a half. I almost lost my wife two months ago. She is getting ready to have surgery in the upcoming weeks.

This has hit me like a ton of bricks.

FWIW, I apologize to everyone I've ever given crap to on this site. It's not who I truly am. I apologize for my past behavior. Joe has inspired me to not only do better, but be a better man.

Christ has blessed me so much in my life, SO much more than I've ever deserved and I've failed Him with my past behavior here. Please forgive me.

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
You're a good man, Stevie. Never doubt that.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote