Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 09:05 AM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Joe posted this himself on his personal facebook page yesterday:

Thanks everyone for the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes. I’m presently sitting in a hospital bed feeling like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Crazy thing about my back issues is I now know for sure it mimics a heart attack and almost waited too long but thanks to God He had other plans and I now have a stint on the backside of my heart which was 100% blocked.
Anyhow thanks and please remember “NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW.
Eternity is a long time and if you’re not certain where you’ll spend it say if a heart attack took you tonight....please ask Jesus Christ to forgive you, to take up residence within you and read the Word of God to find out all His promises for you.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Praise God, make sure your soul is right with God is first priority. Amen to that.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote