Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #113
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
When I was in high school my best friend had a twin sister, and the three of us used to hang out together all the time. During our junior year his sister went on a shopping trip by herself to a neighboring town. She was never seen again.

Her body was found months later in a dump in another city. It turns out she was one of the 41 victims of Gerald Stano, one of the most prolific mass murderers ever.

Years later, I was sitting in a small pub in Port Orange, Florida when a not very attractive women sat down next to me and first tried to get me to buy her a drink, then asked to borrow twenty dollars. The answer to each request was no. She eventually got up and left, but after that I would every now and then see her hanging around the bar.

I would eventually see her face again on the "picture tube". Her name was Aileen Wuornos, the female mass murderer who offed seven men here in the state of Florida. They made a movie called "Monster" about her starring Charlize Theron.

Why couldn't it have been Charlize who sit down and asked for me to buy her a drink that night...
What an amazing story!

I wonder how many men she would have killed had she been attractive?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.