Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 07:43 AM   #327
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
As someone else pointed out, his arms are only 1/8 inch shorter than Rashawn Slater and I think we would have no problem sticking him at LT.

Our line depth is so pitiful, I wouldn't mind them taking a couple in this draft. Take Morgan early and someone like Paul, Fisher or the Yale kid later. Move up in the second to get a WR you like.

Put Morgan at LT this year and let the developmental tackles battle it out with Morris as a swing or future LT then move Morgan to LG to replace Thuney.

Morgan is going to be better than anything we have had since Fisher over there. He might not be all pro, but he will be enough to let Patrick be Patrick.
I just don’t agree about Morgan. I just don’t see Veach taking a 32 arm length tackle and a guard in the 1st with a need at OT and WR? Just don’t see it man.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.