View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 11:37 PM   #1167
On one quarter

anyone ever read the Missing 411 books? I've watched all the youtube videos and the movies. David Paulides is the guy that narrates the videos and he wrote the books.

I watched so many of those that youtube constantly recommends MR Ballen videos. Mr Ballen used to bite the missing 411 cases to make his own vids. he didnt need to do that though. he has some pretty good content that isnt related to the M411 series

its kind of messed up... youtube suppresses the CanAm missing 411 project videos but promotes imitators that lift content and add spin.

Last edited by Fishpicker; 02-16-2021 at 12:01 AM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.