View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 07:51 PM   #101
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If we trade up it's for Thomas, Latham or Fuatanu, IMO.

I don't think we can get up to Fashanu (know we can't get up to Alt). And like you, I don't think we can get up to the Big 3 at WR.

Thomas is the clear WR4, IMO. And I think Fuatanu is probably LT3 in this draft (there's too much projection required in Latham and probably Fuaga as well, IMO).

And I still think either of them would have to make it past Jacksonville and Cincy to the Rams spot where they may be interested in collecting more capital since they haven't had a 1st rounder in awhile.

That'll cost you this year's 3rd and next year's 2nd, IMO. You might get something like 155 back in the deal, but the meat of the deal will be 32, 95 and the 2025 2nd rounder to get up there. And that presumes either of those guys get that far.

You have maybe a 30% chance of one of them getting that far, IMO.

And ultimately that's why I just don't see a trade up as being very likely.
Isnt Mims considered one of the best pure pass blocking prospects in several years? If we are trading up for a tackle in the 1st that is my best guess.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote