View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 09:53 PM   #174
Forever Royal

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

I don't know about the expert's claims or video prior to this two part episode, but in these episodes Les heard calls he can't identify (in response to his bigfoot calls) and sees "shelters" and tree placements that are not natural and he explains why along with what it would take (strength, height, etc.) to create what he sees.

A lot of so called experts try to discredit certain prices of evidence they see or hear about but when Les acknowledges something isn't quite right and things are strange and unnatural, I listen. I can't seem to find the episodes online.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.