View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 04:44 PM   #36
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The problem is that Microsoft had a 25-year head start on developing all of their software, so it's super tough for others to catch up. If your needs are pretty basic, Google or Open Office work fine. I can't imagine trying to do my work in anything other than Word, PowerPoint or Excel, though. There's just too much missing in other options.

I'd much rather use the free Microsoft stuff than the other options, personally.
That gap is closing.

Believe it or not, one of the big drivers right now is collaboration.

Sharepoint + Office is a freaking disaster. Overwrites, lockouts, version control, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Google Docs just plain work. You can have 3 or 4 people editing the same doc in real time and no issues.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.