Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 08:32 AM   #118
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not especially true, and especially in the context of training. It has been shown that specific athletic training changes muscle fiber structure and the amount of fibers depending on the type. Slow resistance training will increase IIa fibers, fast resistance will increase IIx, sprinting will increase IIx, and endurance will increase I, etc.
Thank you for your medical opinion. You're assumption is that players with a skillset that makes sharp cuts and change of direction is more prone to injury. Of course that a generalization, rather than based on any individual player. At least it didn't stop you last year from liking Tyjae Spears who has that same ability, with a missing knee ligament no less.

I'm however going to refrain on making those type of conclusions on players I can't ever be privy to a medical exam on.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.