Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 02:17 PM   #164
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I thought season 2 was maybe a very slight step back, but we're talking a 9.3 after your 9.5. Just a couple minor quibbles.
Finished watching season 2 last night. I'd go with S1=9.5 and S2=8.7.

The ending of S2 was kind of open ended and a little disappointing. The season also focused too much on child murders for my taste but the heebee jeebees of that wore off after 3 episodes.

I really enjoyed how S1 focused on interviewing the serial killers and hearing their modus operandi in S1. The producers slacked off on that aspect of the story in S2. Also, as you mentioned Ford's girlfriend brought a welcome change of pace which was missing.

Great series.

Did anyone else notice how the camera zoomed in every time Ford would hit the button on the tape recorder during an interview? The record button has the orange strip on the key and he often didn't push that one. Had to be intentional for such a detailed show but never addressed.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.