Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 11:01 AM   #155
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
My wife told me she got into true crime when she read "In Cold Blood" back in the 60's. I always liked that movie because it was so raw and was for real, then Courtv came along and we had a homebased business, so we would watch it all day long. That went off the air, but now we had ID (Investigation Discovery) channel and we sort of watch that all the time. Now, we're retired and can watch whenver, and I can record and skip commercials.

If you wnat to see more non-fiction real crime shows, reenactments all day and night, then watch the ID Channel. My favorite are the Paula Zahn shows, also Joe Kenda retired police detective is their #1 show, he's retiring and this is his final season, new shows are on now. They have a whole variety of shows, but occasional reruns of Dateline, 48 Hours and 20/20. For a true crime fan, this is for you. On Directv it's channel 285.

In Cold Blood was an excellent movie as well.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.