Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 02:27 PM   #149
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I’m not sure why this is the common thought with Mooney, but it is not accurate.

He has a career drop rate of about 4.1 percent, league average is about 7.5, and his only season AT or ABOVE that rate was a few years ago.
Over his career, he has caught 59% of the passes he’s been targeted in. Last year was barely 50%. That was the lowest on the team and Mooney had been there the longest.

Moore was at 71% with the same QB

Fields completed 63% of his passes to everyone else last year and barely 50% to Mooney.

I think I’d rather just see them bring Mecole back…or even Richie James.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote