Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 02:19 PM   #147
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Mooney + a Hardman return + Round 2 WR seems like a pretty nice approach to fixing WR to me.

Hardman does the gadget/motion stuff. Mooney is the Z receiver. Rice is the bully slot. Round 2 WR plays outside.

Someone like Xavier Legette or Brendan Rice would be pretty nice fits in that situation.

I'm warming up to Rice. I like the size, I want to see if he runs in the 4.3s as expected, and I keep seeing him show good instincts on play extensions. That's going to matter as long as 15 is taking snaps.
A lot of people don’t want him but man McConkey is a really good route runner with natural catching ability. He’s also really smart. 6 ft 192 lbs.

Would really fit in well here assuming we got our MVS replacement already
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.