View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:29 AM   #60
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The Chargers are basically the Cleveland Browns of 2020 but instead of Brandon Staley, it was Kevin Stefanski.

With that said, Stefanski was an offensive coach with a far deeper and better NFL resume than Staley, having been in the NFL since 2006.

The Chargers have been underachieving for decades, despite the fact they've seemingly had a loaded roster, so I have a hard time believing that they'll be anything but a disappointment until proven otherwise.
Oh for sure, I don't disagree.

My argument is more about the fact that it seems to be status quo right now, at least in the AFC West. All we really got was more of the same. None of the teams really re-shaped anything.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.