Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 01:49 PM   #158
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
The madden MUT season is kind of fun for me during the first couple of months, after that all I ever face are sweaty credit card kids that run one or 2 cheese plays that they learned on youtube. I might cave just because Mahomes but damn, I'm gonna have to be bored.
I'm still playing 18. I really only play the franchise mode. Had 4 guys in it at one point but any more its just my son and myself. Took awhile but we were able to tweak the sliders to feel mostly realistic.

I can't stand playing against online dbag cheesers. I really don't even understand why people want to do that. I like the immersion in the game that franchise gives you.

Would love to have an upgraded version but I won't make the same mistake as last year and have to get a refund. I will wait to see how this year's game is being reviewed before purchasing it.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.