View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 12:16 AM   #7630
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Shut the **** up..when you throw out your crazy ass beliefs of the earth only being 6000 years old even though there is overwhelming amounts of proof otherwise and all you can do is say no science is wrong and my book of made up campfire stories says differently..you are going to get made fun of..so take the image Jesus supposedly did and ignore all the people who disagree with you and quit ****ing up every thread because you are too insecure in your beliefs to just let people question you

You have been a ****ing child the past few days with Hammock because he didn't want to do your big ****ing stupid annoying as shit signature..so now you follow him to every thread and shit in it..and by doing that you ruin it for other people..then you posting around like that bitching about something that doesn't ****ing matter causes people to make fun of your crazy beliefs because you are being annoying as herpes on prom night
Made up book of campfire stories? Really?? Wow! You have been so deceived. I pray that someday, someone will be able to break through that deception and lead you to Jesus Christ.

And btw, if you want me to shut up about it, that was exactly what not to say. That post BEGGED for me to respond.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.