View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 11:52 PM   #7628
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Not the time (extreme excitement over a rookie qb) or the place (take this shit to dc) to discuss this crap...

Believe whatever the hell you want to believe, but leave it out of threads like these
I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I discussed it months ago. But there are morons who like to keep bringing it up. I believe strongly that creation was by God and if someone wants to call me out on it, in any thread, I will defend my beliefs. So if you don't want to see it in here, then tell the likes of LewDog and DCS/SDH not to bring it in here.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.