View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 12:50 PM   #103
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I remember hearing how raw Embiid was coming into Kansas, but then we’d see silky smooth dream-shake type moves out of him.

I guess people are clinging to how raw Embiid was supposed to be and hoping that Bidunga is similarly ahead of schedule.

Embiid is a unicorn though. Few players in history can do the things he can.
I went to an exhibition game that year (well many games, but this happened at an exhibition) against like Emporia State or someone, don't really remember.

Everyone was hyped for Wiggins, and this lanky tall kid nonchalantly does a ridiculous dunk in warmups, and for about 3 seconds the crowd was quiet, processing what they saw. It was crazy. It was between the legs, but it was almost like he tried it, it was easy, and he looked like he just took out the garbage.

At that moment I thought he was going to be TRob, and play 3 years and go league. That was soon to be wishful thinking.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.