View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 04:29 PM   #14
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I can tell you that if I was a scout I definitely wouldn’t be recommending a Furphy pick. Some of these scouts are idiots though.
Being 1 year old seems to be more of a negative than any improvement in play is a positive.

Furphy really seems like a guy who could explode with another full year with a D1 strength program.

Furphy and McNeely on the wings with Dajuan, Dickinson, and Bidunga is a terrific starting line up.

Get another shooter in the portal and bring KJ off the bench with McDowell and the rest of the incoming freshmen.

Anything above and beyond that is a bonus.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.