Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 04:45 PM   #105
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I really don't get this. Shit happens to me frequently. There's a single slot ring, and I don't have a single slot pick, or I had to burn a single slot pick and then another one pops up. The end. I have to start over.

And I'm playing on easy - the part of my life where I set the difficulty mode to hard or crazy hard in these games has passed.

1. The picks are a puzzle. If you've ended up with a single slot ring and no pick, it's because you've previously slotted a key that would fit, but you did not examine what would happen if you slot that key. You need to ensure that when you're slotting keys, that the open spots left after will match keys remaining.

On level 2 of security, keys will turn the ring blue if they will fit, and turn the ring white if they won't fit.

Just because it turns blue, doesn't mean that's where it goes, unless all the other rings turn white. Then it's a matter of making sure that key only fits in one spot. If it fits in multiple spots on the same ring, you need to see which remaining picks will still work after you slot that key.

Once you get to level 4 security, you can actually remove keys in the list that will fit, but are not needed because they end up screwing you over at the end.

2. Difficulty, all you need to do is set the game to VERY HARD before you land on a planet. Once you land, all loot drops and weapon rarities will be boosted, because the area has loaded at the very hard setting.

Simply revert the game back to very easy if you like, and easily faceroll all enemies and have the best chance at legendary loot spawns despite having zero challenge.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote