View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Mahomes really doesn't allow himself to be hit. I've never seen a Chief QB slide and run away from contact more in my entire life. Now Im happy he does it. He should continue doing it. It will hold large dividends later in his career. Guys like Lamar and Josh Allen routinely let themselves get into harms way and it'll catch up to them
This may be true when he takes off running, but unfortunately he takes a lot of hard hits hanging in the pocket. I'd like to see the team protect him better by improving the Oline and designing more quick short passes and runs for games where mahomes is under heavy pressure, which seems like a lot these days.
Lilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote