View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 07:50 AM   #53685
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
No amount of self-discipline is going to cure a smoker's lungs or cure someone's diabetes. Your best hope is for things to slowly get better over decades.

And while, yes, I'm sure people understand that smoking and overeating are bad for you, it's tough to know where the line is between "indulgence" and "excess."

I also think it's wildly inaccurate to compare a lifetime of addiction to something that is a choice requiring an hour of your time.
You are not going to change his mind. He is willing to twist himself into a pretzel with his false equivalencies to justify his idiotic anti-vax standpoint.

It has become abundantly clear in the last 18 months that the country is infested with stupid and easily manipulated people. I wish there was a vaccine for stupidity but the dumbasses wouldn't take that one either.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote