View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 02:59 PM   #5506
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Your spin rates are too high, which is what is costing you distance. Also, decreasing the dynamic loft of the club will open the face, which will help you straighten out a hook and bring the launch angle down.

Set the adapter to the minus, which will reduce the loft of the clubface by 1 degree. If you're still having problems, the bold minus is -1.5. The F-minus flattens the lie angle of the club, which will encourage a more open toe into impact and less hook spin.
Thanks Hamas! I'll give this a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
The shaft is probably more important, I got fitted with all the new stuff a few gears ago spent 80 $ to have the guy tell me the club I have ( g10 with pro launch shaft )was the best option. The 400 dollar shafts were nice but were not worth it.

The only way he said I would get more distance was changing my approach angle .
105 swing speed I was able to gain almost 25 yards just changing that but it isn’t natural so stick to my old swing , I can deal with most courses with. 250 carry + roll.

Get properly fitted since then I haven’t even looked at a new driver.
How did you do that?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.