Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:30 PM   #184
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
If you have been in America for more than 5-6 generations. You're a mutt, if you like it or not
This. I've met only like two or three other people that aren't all of European Descent, and a lot of Americans have at least some Native American blood in them if we're just talking about the whites. And one of those was an actual Hatfield. Unless you have nothing but blonde or red hair, and only blue or green eyes, you have either African, or Asian DNA. And with less than five percent of the planet just having true blond or red hair and the same amount being with green or blue eyes, and not all of them overlapping, very few people are white white, and I don't really care, and so I'm not looking that shit up
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.