Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 12:00 PM   #26
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Perfect comparison. Nailed it.

And I realized I had seen it as well while I was watching it. Avatar was ****ing Fern Gully set in space.
Yeah, my first thought in reading this thread title was "Why?"

Of course, the amount of money it will make is the "why", even if it's also not a good movie. But the first one was so thin it almost wasn't even a movie.

I wonder if even the viewers who want to see films in 3D are accustomed to 3D now. Would Avatar today be even a blip?

Sure, I'm sure they will find a way to add some additional cool visuals, but the first one was probably the most disappointing film I can remember seeing since The Phantom Menace. I can't imagine going to a theater for a sequel.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.