View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:32 PM   #405
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Not everybody knew it but he basically paid for the place for several years out of his own pocket. His single annual donation vastly outweighed the combined donations of all others. I've been out of the picture for several years now but yeah, he meant a lot to this place both on the front end and the back end. Hopefully Kyle has found another well-off member to pick up the monetary slack for Jim.
yeah and I don't even get a thank you note from AustinChief.

j/k

I got to meet Jim in person at a Planet tailgate one year. We had a lot of fun meeting each other for the first time after talking on the board for years. I do miss him on the board. Wish he was still here. He is missed. Salu Jim!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.