View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 07:26 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
The Ortho Home Defense didnt do jack shit. The sticky traps worked well, but it also highlighted how many are actually in my house. There was at least 10 on every (6 traps) in the house.

My cats kill em too, but I dont want them to get bit or eat them.
Unfortunately, if they are truly recluses they can be challenging to kill. Because of their long legs, their body doesn't drag across the poison, and it often just kills their prey. Don't be assured though, as they can go without food for a very long time

I dealt with them in the past, and had multiple exterminators tell me that fumigation is the solution

Realistically, they are present in most Midwest homes, and they are rarely encountered. If you saw 10 on each of 6 traps, you have a serious infestation.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.