Thread: Movies and TV Mortal Kombat (2021)
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 10:08 AM   #85
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

I'm really pissed if Sub-Zero is done. Needed way more of him. Great character. Would like to learn why he's so evil and more of his back story.
I like the fact that they didn't have Sub-Zero go out like a bitch. Dude got gutted several times and still didn't back down from a 2v1.

He was ****ed up, about to get finished off in the last scene and what does he do? He turns around closes the cage door, "For the Lin Kuei". I thought that was cool.

Another under rated scene: The Liu Kang leg sweep scene. Where he swept Kano's leg like 3-4 times in a row?

I thought that was a nice touch, cuz lets be real, who didn't cheese that move as a kid?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote