Thread: Movies and TV Mortal Kombat (2021)
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 02:43 PM   #77
20 Menthol KOOLs

I'm thinking, if there's a next one, they'll bring in Johnny Cage obv, Sub Zero's younger bro, Kitana and maybe a wildcard like Nightwolf. On the other side I'm thinking we'll see Sheeva to replace Goro, Baraka most def since he's a fan favorite, Bi-Han will become Noob Saibot ("death is just a portal) aaaaand maybe a Shao Kahn teaser near the end.

Honestly, I'm looking at a Wiki of Mortal Kombat characters and like 80% of these people are either ****ing trash or i don't even know who they are. So if they don't choose wisely, they could **** themselves over again like they did going with Reiko and Nitara in this first one.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.