Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 05:49 PM   #115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Just watched it. Kind of a mixed bag for me. I really liked the first half up until right after the freeway chase stuff. Then it just sort of lost me with all the inversion and time travel stuff. Then it got too long at the end, probably needed to be about 20 minutes shorter.

Nolan overindulged this time. Oh, and i cant say i agreed with the garbled dialogue stuff. Understand it was a artistic decision, but its frustrating for your audience for sure.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.