Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 12:34 PM   #353
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I thought Mahomes was Mulatto (but who cares) . I find it still weird that in 2020 people are still being categorized by race in sports ,the first (insert race) to do this or that , that might d of shit doesn’t help anything . Last time I checked there was only one human race , when aliens start winning super bowls we might need new categories so until pat can finally admit he is one we should only have one
We have....

Ebony magazine
BET....TV network
Miss Black American
Black History Month
around 40ish Histoically Black Colleges & Universities
The Jackie Robinson story
The Ernie Davis story
The Jack Johnson story
Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Langston Hughes, Paul Robeson as huge voices in the black world.
Soul, funk, MoTown, blues, R&B

Yes there are obvious differences, why pretend there isn't?

You won't find this on the west coast, midwest, up north, this is strickly a HBCU thing.....

Florida A&M the best of the marching bands in the USA, they are on a whole other level. Surprised the SB hasn't had them do the half time show.

Bullet Bob Hayes and his hero......

,.....FAMU alum.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-17-2020 at 12:44 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.