View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 01:24 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Interested in the reasoning as we still have 6 picks in the first 103 in the above scenario, yet we're light a 3rd rounder next year. And I don't see anyone in your 4 second round picks that wouldn't be available using 29 and 30. Moved back to move back up basically?
Added pick 72, and moved up to 38 from 62 to acquire an additional starting caliber player.

Also I apparently left out pick 94. I will add it, selecting Bryan Cook. Thank you for the good catch.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.