View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 09:27 AM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I would be nervous. He has 4 separate incidents and I believe they were 4 different women.

I've learned to give a little more grace and not assume when it comes to that, so I would trust the team if they draft him... but I'd be waiting for the other shoe to drop as long as he was a Chief.
...which typically occurs week 15 after getting a lot of RoY hype. When in college and after, I did a lot of bartending at places frequented by pro football players. From what I witnessed, many of these O and D linemen simply came into the spotlight with NO game with the ladies (or with anyone else for that matter!) due to their size/weight as young men. Many of them were not able to develop a healthy relationships/rapport w/ decent looking girls that have suddenly started falling in their laps, and when they get played/dropped, they handle it very poorly and in the only ay they have learned: anger, intimidation, even violence. I don't know the first thing about him, but I've seen enough down at the Lake, at the Plaza, and other places...
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.