View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 09:15 AM   #10
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
If he slid to 62, that would be amazing (assuming his interviews don't reveal him to be a psychopath). If you grab the best S, Edge, and WR with 29, 30, and 50, then Wyatt at 62, I'm like an 8 yr old on Christmas Eve. Take 2 CBs in the 3rd, and your vacations for the next five years will probably be in February.

I won't be surprised if we are all wrong on our mocks, but there will be an exciting, big infusion of talent next week.
I would be nervous. He has 4 separate incidents and I believe they were 4 different women.

I've learned to give a little more grace and not assume when it comes to that, so I would trust the team if they draft him... but I'd be waiting for the other shoe to drop as long as he was a Chief.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote