View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 09:07 AM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Wyatt is likely off a lot of boards because he has 4 separate domestic violence incidents from college. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him slide late into day 2.
If he slid to 62, that would be amazing (assuming his interviews don't reveal him to be a psychopath). If you grab the best S, Edge, and WR with 29, 30, and 50, then Wyatt at 62, I'm like an 8 yr old on Christmas Eve. Take 2 CBs in the 3rd, and your vacations for the next five years will probably be in February.

I won't be surprised if we are all wrong on our mocks, but there will be an exciting, big infusion of talent next week.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.