Thread: Electronics I phone and Verizon
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 12:54 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I need to get some help from the CP braintrust.

The Mrs. has an Iphone 6 and wants to upgrade to a later phone. In the past Verizon has required us to pay over time after purchasing a phone from them, but that is not what I want to do.

I want to just buy a phone outright and have her service remain the same.

Is that possible anymore?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
I've been doing this for years, but not with verizon. I have and Iphone 10 unlocked and use total wireless. Total wireless uses Verizon towers and also VOIP calls for home use. I've had no issues and it's a fraction of the costs.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.