View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 10:22 AM   #1510
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Boxing themselves in would be believing that they were OK with Allegretti and LDT at guard, then striking out at LT in free agency.

The investment in each guard position tells me they didn't box themselves in, the best thing for a rookie tackle, is a stud guard next to them. I also think after the draft you could see them give a deal to a guy like Fisher if they are concerned about a rookie on the line.

I'm not one bit concerned about where we are at. If we didn't have Thuney I'd be freaking out.
They're pretty much either going to have to trade up for a LT or sit and take one at 31.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.