Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #401
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Posted in the Witcher thread too

Saw a study comparing the Witcher and Mandolrian downloads and streams. Binge or Weekly?

Conclusion was the Witcher had more views but the majority were on release weekend. Mandalorian got near to the Witcher with the last episode. But since currently Netflix has millions more subscribers, the Mandalorian was more popular. And the word of mouth and publicity for the show wasn't close with the weekly release of the Mandalorian.
I’d have gotten through the mandalorian in a day. And then probably rewatched it as my friends started talking about it. As is I watched it once through
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.