View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 09:04 PM   #12
In Mahomes I trust!

I understand everyone's point of view here. If you have a shot, I mean a shot (with a Sneed high draft pick) YES you go get Brian Thomas Jr. without question. I live in Baton Rouge and I am a die hard LSU Tigers fan. This guy SCREAMS KC. With Kelce, Rice, Thomas, a free agent vet, Hardman, Watson and a "possible" Ross entering the rotation? C'MON! The DEFENSE won the CHAMPIONSHIP last season. It is time for the OFFENSE to get it this time!

Stand outside and look inwards - Thomas is awesome! If we miss on it or do not pull the trigger, then Worthy is my next, must draft choice. Just my .02.

Can you just imagine, after snubbing Buffalo by snagging McDuffie, now their "PUNT GOD" stealing from them, yet again, BRIAN THOMAS JR? Sorry, I'm loving it!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote