View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 10:04 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I haven't been to Columbia since the last time K-State played Mizzou there in 2010 (that was a L for the Cats against a really good Tiger team). I would absolutely make that trip this year but I'm going to be in Italy

I'm guessing Mizzou is a 7-5 type team this season?
Depends largely what happens at QB. If they can find a QB that can hit the broad side of a barn, ceiling is 8-9 wins.

If we do the whole thing like last year, again, ceiling is 6 wins and Drinkwitz is shit canned. 60/40 there's a new coach in 2024.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.