Thread: Football Lamar Jackson
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 01:27 AM   #369
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Barring a serious injury which will likely happen, I see 2, maybe 3 more years of this level of athleticism from Lamar. After that his body will be shot and he will either have to fold or become a pure passer.
I don't know why so many of you seem so excited to see this happen. The guy is fun to watch and as other posters have said good for the game.

I think he'll be alright. He's like an RB who can throw. He can take big hits if he has too and he is quite elusive. That said injuries can happen to anyone so we'll see how it goes.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote