View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #83
pie is never free

Oh hell man, this place is all just a bunch of intraweb bullshittery... best wishes and positive thoughts to you going forward.

I know a caregiver who specializes in helping folks in your situation, and its a tough deal... and while I in nooo way point this finger at you, what she usually says is that they refuse to change their eating habits and wont work hard enough on getting healthier in general.

Whatever the case is, I know for sure that the betes is a bitch, my own Grandma suffered from it. She didnt need the shots, but it was a constant spectre hanging over her.

Best of luck, Mikey... I'll say my peace for you tonight.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.