Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:30 AM   #173
Veteran

Quote:
Best way to think maybe is like a window air unit in a tiny room and central air in a home, if you stand right in front of a window unit, you get a cold blast of air, but central air will get the whole room just as cool eventually, maybe better overall if the entire area is what you want cooled and not just your face or a tiny room.
Good illustration. Thanks.

I have a convection oven. I have bought so many gadgets for the kitchen over the years that I am leery. Most of them reside on a shelf in the basement.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.