Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 09:55 AM   #70
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He’s very desperate to push his narrative that the Chiefs have to take a LT in the 1st and they probably have to trade up.
That’s a lie.

I would like to take one at 31 or move up if one like Cosmi is there at 25 and can be had for a reasonable deal. I’m good with trading back in the early 2nd rd loading up on picks and taking a LT in the late 30’s.

I would like to trade up in round 2 from 63 if they don’t take one with their first pick.

What I don’t want to do is sit on our dicks and just wait for scraps at 63. And I don’t think Veach does that based on what we’ve seen from him
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.